2. Who are we?
Quaedvlieg-Juristen.nl is a website operated by Quaedvlieg Law Firm, a Dutch law firm with its registered office in Amsterdam and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 42114721.
3. Which personal data do we process?
When you visit our website and/or use our services, we may process the following data:
– Your IP address;
– The type of browser you use;
– The pages of our website that you visit;
– The (personal) data that you fill in on our website, for example when you request a free quote or subscribe to our newsletter; and/or
– Data that is generated as a result of your use of our website and/or services, such as click behaviour on our website.
4. For what purposes do we use your personal data?
We only use your personal data for the following purposes:
– To be able to show you our website; – For analytical purposes, so that we can see how visitors use our website and which pages are viewed most frequently; – To be able to contact you if you have requested a free quote or subscribed to our newsletter; and/or – To be able to execute an agreement between you and us, such as an agreement for the provision of legal services.
5. On what grounds do we process your personal data? We process your personal data on the following grounds: – Because it is necessary for the performance of an agreement between you and us, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an agreement (Article 6(1)(b) AVG); – Because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject (Article 6(1)(c) AVG); – Because it is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another natural person (Article 6(1)(d) AVG); – Because it is necessary